FANTASTICALLY BRIGHT AND AIRY STUDIO APARTMENT IN A PERFECT LOCATION IN THE EAST OF THE CITY, WITH COMMUNAL GARDEN!
Who wouldn’t want to live in a particularly bright apartment of 30m2 in the hip east of Amsterdam, Weesperzijdebuurt area, with the Amstel river just around the corner?
This lovely studio apartment overlooking the beautifully green courtyard garden is situated on the first floor. The apartment is particularly well laid-out and feels as if you have a separate bedroom and a living room with open-plan kitchen. The apartment has lovely French doors overlooking the courtyard garden; this garden is for communal use. The property has a good bathroom with toilet, washbasin and shower. The washing machine and drier set-up is situated along the hall. There is a communal bike parking on the ground floor. Here is also a washing machine which you can use for a small fee.
The area is absolutely great. The apartment is within walking distance of Amstel campus (the knowledge mile of Amsterdam), next to the metro (Weesperplein), great bars, restaurants, museums, theatres, cinemas and lots more. The location is absolutely perfect. During the summer you can catch some sunshine sun along the water’s edge near Hesp and take a dip in the Amstel, which is practically on your doorstep. During the winter, you can enjoy this lovely area near Amsterdam’s city centre and De Pijp. This is an absolute luxury.
* Excellent location!
* Double glazing
* Active, financially sound and professionally managed Owners’ Association
* Monthly contribution Owners’ Association: €153
* Communal courtyard garden
* Communal bike parking
* Option to use the communal washing machine below
* Continuous municipal ground lease The ground rent has been bought off until 2034
* The application for perpetual ground lease has been submitted on time
* The apartment building was split into 14 apartment rights in 2012
* Energy label C